Friday, May 31, 2013

Old Age. . . .?

Although the focus of my blog is to inspire and create (not about aging), I must mention a blog whose author has compiled a myriad of real life topics relevant to many seniors (www.Timegoesby.net).  The blog explores what life is really like as we get older.   What happens when we are forced to move or relocate from places we love and familiar surroundings?  What about ageism and job discrimination?  I've experienced both first hand.  I'll admit to feeling "OLD" at times ---but in the meanwhile, let's have a laugh or two about "old age."



OLD AGE TEXT MESSAGING


ATD – At the doctor
BFF – Best friend fell
BTW – Bring the wheelchair
FWIW – Forgot where I was
GHA – Got heartburn again
IMHAO – Is my hearing aid on
LMDO – Laughing my dentures out
ROFLACGU – Rolling on the floor laughing and can’t get up


  

No comments: